Working At Plotkin Health
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
“We’ve put a lot of thought into the kind of organization we wish to have and hope to create a shared vision with everyone who works alongside us.”
—Shaun Plotkin, President
Benefits of Working at Plotkin Health
Plotkin Health is an equal opportunity employer, committed to offering competitive salaries, performance bonuses and benefits for employees.
In addition to vacation and statutory holiday days, we offer our team members:
- A progressive compensation package, with opportunities to achieve performance bonuses
- A Health Spending Allowance, that you may tailor to your individual needs
- Critical Health and Life Insurance
- Sick Days
Our Richmond office is airy and bright, with a relaxed dress code.
Growing your Career at Plotkin Health
We’re always looking for exceptional people to bring their expertise and willingness to learn and help shape our growing company. It’s an exciting time be a part of our team as we prepare to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
Team members can learn the fundamentals of this exciting industry through on-the-job training, gain experience and learn new skills.
Plotkin Health has a commitment to job enrichment and promoting from within, to ensure all team members are working to their full potential.
Job Opportunities at Plotkin Health
Regardless of the position, all successful team members possess the following core skills and experience:
- Alignment with our values of integrity, team work and commitment to excellence
- Proven customer service skills, with the ability to create and sustain trusting, positive, long term relationships with clients
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively – both verbally and in writing
- A keen desire to learn, with an analytical orientation
- Proficiency using MS Office, email, and the internet
- A sharp eye for detail
- A proven record of working effectively with minimal supervision, showing initiative, good judgment, strong organization skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
We employ team members in primarily two roles–as part of our Administrative Team or as part of our Claims Settlement Team.
Our Administrative Team focuses on the details around creating and completing claims. Accuracy and precision in these roles is crucial, as these roles contribute directly to our reputation for flawless delivery and service to our valued clients.
Claims Settlement Team
We are always looking for skilled candidates to join our Claims Settlement Team, responsible for pro-actively following up with hospitals and health care providers to secure and process settlements relating to medical claims and payments.
Relationship building skills are important as this position maintains regular telephone contact with key providers to enhance business relationships. We consider our Claims Settlement Team to be our “problem solvers” as they are responsible for ensuring both fair and reproducible results are consistently achieved by bringing payors and providers to the table to reach a settlement. Our credo is “Fairness to the Provider, Fairness to the Payor”.
“Plotkin Health has a commitment to job enrichment and promoting from within, to ensure all team members are working to their full potential.”
—Shaun Plotkin, President
Plotkin Health is looking for the best fit for our team.
If you feel this is an exciting opportunity for you, please submit your resume to Pat Penner, HR Specialist and Team Support, Plotkin Health email@example.com